Before the start-up of any process system or the implementation of design/operating strategies, it is critical to use transient modelling to understand the dynamics of the process, evaluate and tune the strategies, verify process control schemes etc. Also, as plant engineers gain improved understanding of plant operability issues through the use of dynamic modelling, product specifications will be met more regularly and unnecessary down times will be avoided.
This course is developed to help participants gain confidence in transient modelling using HYSYS dynamics. It consists of hands-on workshops using project-based examples.
Familiarity with steady state modelling using Aspen HYSYS is an essential pre-requisite.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Build and run transient models in HYSYS Dynamics
- Convert steady state models to dynamics effectively and analyse the model
- Understand different theory required for dynamic modelling
- Perform compressor surge control and distillation column control
- Use HYSYS Dynamics to perform safety studies and size relief valve
- Evaluate operational issues like startup, shutdown, ramp-up etc
- Use Event Scheduler to build automated sequences in HYSYS Dynamics and evaluate Emergency Shutdown Systems (ESD)
- Effectively use the BLOWDOWN technology in Aspen HYSYS to model depressurisation
- Understand best practices in dynamic modelling
Course Content Summary
- Getting started in steady state
- Understanding pressure flow theory
- Transitioning from steady state to dynamics
- Understanding basic control theory
- Understanding dynamic details
- Event scheduler and evaluation of Emergency Shutdown Systems (ESD)
- Controller tuning
- Safety studies
- Operational studies like start-up, shutdown, ramp-up, turndown etc
- BLOWDOWN technology in Aspen HYSYS
- Cause & effect matrix
- Dynamic modelling tips & tricks, best practices & troubleshooting
- Case studies and daily workshop
- Process engineers
- Plant engineers
- Research and development (R&D) professionals
- Flow assurance engineers
- Option 1: Weekends (4 Saturdays, 8am to 7pm)
- Option 2: Weekdays (5 days – 8am to 5pm)
Course Level: Introductory/Intermediate
MODE OF PAYMENT
We recommend that you select the most convenient payment option for you
How can i find out if a course i want is available ?
We have ensured to list our most popurlar courses online, However our trainers are specialists who can deliver trainings in most subjects . To find out if we can cover the course you need, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
I have found the course I want. How can I register ?
You can register by downloading your desired course brochure located on each course page and adding your desired course to cart to complete your registeration. Another easy way to register is to call our customer care team on +1 437-886-4561.
Who Delivers Our Courses?
Our team of trainers are are not only certified training professionals, but are extensively experienced in their chosen training field. To learn more about our trainers, visit Our Team Page.
Are all of our courses certified?
Yes, all our courses are certified and we offer certification on completion of our courses .
What is the standard class size for registered participants ?
Our scheduled courses have a maximum number of 6-10 participants. This allows us to give everybody the attention they need and to customise content to address particular needs as much as possible. However for bespoke training, the minimum and maximum number of participants is flexible and can be structured according to your specific goals. Contact us
on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
I am ready to register, but have some questions about my course
For more information regarding your desired course ,Kindly contact us by sending us an email on email@example.com or by phone on +1 437-886-4561. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
How will I know if my registration is confirmed?
Once you have completed your registration and payment, we will send you confirmation by email. This will include your course details (dates, location,times), a receipt of payment and any additional course information you need.
What is our refund or cancellation Policy ?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
Can i pay in any currency ?
Yes, we have available payment options depending on your location ,please click the mode of payment button to find out the payment option available for your location.
40 Hours Course Duration
Competitive research experience
Sessions of Positioning Workshops & Presentations
Case Studies & Practical Exercises
Successful Application Of Course Objectives
Video Sessions & General Discussions
Certificate On Course Completion