Process CAD designers are highly sought after in every Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC) project. They work closely with process engineers to deliver early fundamental process designs prior to the involvement of other disciplines.This course provides an overview of process engineering fundamentals and good engineering practices applied for preparation of process drawings. Participants will understand what is required from a process engineering CAD designer in EPC projects and how to deliver design drawings at different project phases.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamentals of process engineering as related to EPC projects.
- Understand the requirements from process CAD designer in EPC projects.
- Liaise with other disciplines during engineering projects.
- Apply CAD standards common to process drafting
- Develop the professional skills to work with lead process designer and process engineers
- Produce different process design deliverables at different project stages
Course Content Summary
- Fundamentals to Process Engineering
- Process Designers’ Role in EPC projects
- Various Process Industries & Drafting Requirements
- Professional Relationship with Process Engineer/Lead Process Designer in EPC Projects
- Process/Utility Flow Diagram Basics
- Piping & Instrumentation Engineering (P&ID) Basics
- Introduction to AUTOCAD
- Drafting with AUTOCAD
- Application of AUTOCAD in Process Engineering Design & Drafting
- Process CAD designers
- Engineer and non-engineers desiring to make a career as process CAD designers
- Option 1: Weekends (4 Saturdays, 8am to 7pm)
- Option 2: Weekdays (5 days – 8am to 5pm)
Course Level: Introductory
Info: This course is not scheduled
MODE OF PAYMENT
We recommend that you select the most convenient payment option for you
How can i find out if a course i want is available ?
We have ensured to list our most popurlar courses online, However our trainers are specialists who can deliver trainings in most subjects . To find out if we can cover the course you need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
I have found the course I want. How can I register ?
You can register by downloading your desired course brochure located on each course page and adding your desired course to cart to complete your registeration. Another easy way to register is to call our customer care team on +1 437-886-4561.
Who Delivers Our Courses?
Our team of trainers are are not only certified training professionals, but are extensively experienced in their chosen training field. To learn more about our trainers, visit Our Team Page.
Are all of our courses certified?
Yes, all our courses are certified and we offer certification on completion of our courses .
What is the standard class size for registered participants ?
Our scheduled courses have a maximum number of 6-10 participants. This allows us to give everybody the attention they need and to customise content to address particular needs as much as possible. However for bespoke training, the minimum and maximum number of participants is flexible and can be structured according to your specific goals. Contact us
on email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
I am ready to register, but have some questions about my course
For more information regarding your desired course ,Kindly contact us by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +1 437-886-4561. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
How will I know if my registration is confirmed?
Once you have completed your registration and payment, we will send you confirmation by email. This will include your course details (dates, location,times), a receipt of payment and any additional course information you need.
What is our refund or cancellation Policy ?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
Can i pay in any currency ?
Yes, we have available payment options depending on your location ,please click the mode of payment button to find out the payment option available for your location.
40 Hours Course Duration
Competitive research experience
Sessions of Positioning Workshops & Presentations
Case Studies & Practical Exercises
Successful Application Of Course Objectives
Video Sessions & General Discussions
Certificate On Course Completion