Steady state modelling is a basic requirement in the engineering design and operation of any process facility.
In this course, participants will learn through project-based and practical application, how to use HYSYS to perform engineering design and analysis in such a way as to minimize capital costs, debottleneck existing systems and optimize process plants in order to meet product specification, reduce OPEX and achieve other set goals.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Build and run HYSYS models
- Perform logical operations and case studies in HYSYS
- Present professional reports using HYSYS.
- Produce Heat and Mass Balance through the use of HYSYS.
- Perform engineering studies for oil production and export
- Perform engineering studies for gas gathering, and gas production and compression
- Understand best practices in steady state modelling.
Course Content Summary
- Introduction and capabilities of HYSYS
- HYSYS Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- PVT, Equation of State (EoS), modelling and case studies/sensitivity analysis in HYSYS
- Oil Characterisation
- Logical operations in HYSYS
- Reporting in HYSYS
- Engineering studies involving oil production and pumping operations
- Engineering studies involving gas gathering, NGL recovery, dehydration, hydrate prevention and compression operations
- Heat and Mass Balance (H&MB) report generation using HYSYS
- Tips & tricks, best practices & troubleshooting in steady state modelling
- Case studies and daily workshop
- Process engineers
- Plant engineers
- Research and development (R&D) professionals
- Flow assurance engineers
- Anyone desiring to gain deeper understanding of steady state modelling with Aspen HYSYS
- Option 1: Weekends (4 Saturdays, 8am to 7pm)
- Option 2: Weekdays (5 days – 8am to 5pm)
Course Level: Introductory
This course is not scheduled
MODE OF PAYMENT
We recommend that you select the most convenient payment option for you
How can i find out if a course i want is available ?
We have ensured to list our most popurlar courses online, However our trainers are specialists who can deliver trainings in most subjects . To find out if we can cover the course you need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
I have found the course I want. How can I register ?
You can register by downloading your desired course brochure located on each course page and adding your desired course to cart to complete your registeration. Another easy way to register is to call our customer care team on +1 437-886-4561.
Who Delivers Our Courses?
Our team of trainers are are not only certified training professionals, but are extensively experienced in their chosen training field. To learn more about our trainers, visit Our Team Page.
Are all of our courses certified?
Yes, all our courses are certified and we offer certification on completion of our courses .
What is the standard class size for registered participants ?
Our scheduled courses have a maximum number of 6-10 participants. This allows us to give everybody the attention they need and to customise content to address particular needs as much as possible. However for bespoke training, the minimum and maximum number of participants is flexible and can be structured according to your specific goals. Contact us
on email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
I am ready to register, but have some questions about my course
For more information regarding your desired course ,Kindly contact us by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +1 437-886-4561. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
How will I know if my registration is confirmed?
Once you have completed your registration and payment, we will send you confirmation by email. This will include your course details (dates, location,times), a receipt of payment and any additional course information you need.
What is our refund or cancellation Policy ?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
Can i pay in any currency ?
Yes, we have available payment options depending on your location ,please click the mode of payment button to find out the payment option available for your location.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- Competitive research experience
- Sessions of Positioning Workshops & Presentations
- Case Studies & Practical Exercises
- Successful Application Of Course Objectives
- Video Sessions & General Discussions
- Certificate On Course Completion