Civil/structural drafting is an essential part of many Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC) projects. Participants of this course will acquire skills and knowledge to produce detailed drawings according to engineering designs and standards.
This is a project-oriented course in which students will use AutoCAD to learn the fundamental drafting techniques common to civil/structural engineering.
This course is designed to practically coach beginners in EPC civil/structural designs.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamentals of structural engineering as related to EPC projects.
- Understand the requirements from structural designer in EPC projects.
- Liaise with other disciplines during engineering projects.
- Apply CAD standards common to structural drafting
- Develop the professional skills to work with lead civil/structural designer and civil/structural engineers
- Produce different civil/structural design deliverables at different project stages
Course Content Summary
- Fundamentals of civil/structural engineering
- Civil symbols & abbreviation
- Key plan & unit plan
- Plot plans and civil layouts
- Preparing structural drawings
- Draw sketches from models
- Elevation section of buildings
- Isometric of building views
- Draw different ground floors
- Civil/Structural designers
- Engineer and non-engineers desiring to make a career as civil/structural designers
- Option 1: Weekends (4 Saturdays, 8am to 7pm)
- Option 2: Weekdays (5 days – 8am to 5pm)
Course Level: Introductory
MODE OF PAYMENT
We recommend that you select the most convenient payment option for you
How can i find out if a course i want is available ?
We have ensured to list our most popurlar courses online, However our trainers are specialists who can deliver trainings in most subjects . To find out if we can cover the course you need, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
I have found the course I want. How can I register ?
You can register by downloading your desired course brochure located on each course page and adding your desired course to cart to complete your registeration. Another easy way to register is to call our customer care team on +1 437-886-4561.
Who Delivers Our Courses?
Our team of trainers are are not only certified training professionals, but are extensively experienced in their chosen training field. To learn more about our trainers, visit Our Team Page.
Are all of our courses certified?
Yes, all our courses are certified and we offer certification on completion of our courses .
What is the standard class size for registered participants ?
Our scheduled courses have a maximum number of 6-10 participants. This allows us to give everybody the attention they need and to customise content to address particular needs as much as possible. However for bespoke training, the minimum and maximum number of participants is flexible and can be structured according to your specific goals. Contact us
on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
I am ready to register, but have some questions about my course
For more information regarding your desired course ,Kindly contact us by sending us an email on email@example.com or by phone on +1 437-886-4561. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
How will I know if my registration is confirmed?
Once you have completed your registration and payment, we will send you confirmation by email. This will include your course details (dates, location,times), a receipt of payment and any additional course information you need.
What is our refund or cancellation Policy ?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
Can i pay in any currency ?
Yes, we have available payment options depending on your location ,please click the mode of payment button to find out the payment option available for your location.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- Competitive research experience
- Sessions of Positioning Workshops & Presentations
- Case Studies & Practical Exercises
- Successful Application Of Course Objectives
- Video Sessions & General Discussions
- Certificate On Course Completion