365USD / 150,000NGN
This course will focus on process safety management in the oil/gas and other energy-related industries. It will provide an in-depth study of the elements and benefits of process safety management systems.
The tools and techniques for implementing and managing specific systems will be covered as well.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Learn and interpret process safety-related industrial standards.
- Identify processes applicable to Process Safety Management (PSM) and explain relevant terms used.
- Identify which standards are to be applied for managing process hazards.
- Select appropriate decision making methods and tools to identify process hazards
- Explain the criteria and methods of selecting equipment and safeguarding controls.
- Explain the role of all disciplines and their contribution to the management of potential HSE hazards.
Course Content Summary
- Fundamentals of process safety management
- Process safety management applicable standards
- Roles & contribution of disciplines to the management of hazards
- Process safety management models and tools
- Hazard identification techniques
- Equipment selection criteria & methods for operations
- Risk assessment
- Management of change
- Human factors in PSM
- Application of performance parameters
- Managers – operations, safety, and executive
- Engineers – process, safety and mechanical
- PSM implementation team members and leaders
- Maintenance managers and engineers
- Project managers
- Option 1: Evening on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Option 2: Weekends (2 Saturdays, 8 AM to 4.30 PM)
- Option 3: Weekdays (2 days – 8 AM to 4.30 PM)
Course Level: Intermediate
MODE OF PAYMENT
We recommend that you select the most convenient payment option for you
Bank : GTBank
Account Number : 0263343826
Contact us via email@example.com or call +234 802 553 8311
to confirm your registration.
How can i find out if a course i want is available ?
We have ensured to list our most popurlar courses online, However our trainers are specialists who can deliver trainings in most subjects . To find out if we can cover the course you need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
I have found the course I want. How can I register ?
You can register by downloading your desired course brochure located on each course page and adding your desired course to cart to complete your registeration. Another easy way to register is to call our customer care team on +1 437-886-4561.
Who Delivers Our Courses?
Our team of trainers are are not only certified training professionals, but are extensively experienced in their chosen training field. To learn more about our trainers, visit Our Team Page.
Are all of our courses certified?
Yes, all our courses are certified and we offer certification on completion of our courses .
What is the standard class size for registered participants ?
Our scheduled courses have a maximum number of 6-10 participants. This allows us to give everybody the attention they need and to customise content to address particular needs as much as possible. However for bespoke training, the minimum and maximum number of participants is flexible and can be structured according to your specific goals. Contact us
on email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
I am ready to register, but have some questions about my course
For more information regarding your desired course ,Kindly contact us by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +1 437-886-4561. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
How will I know if my registration is confirmed?
Once you have completed your registration and payment, we will send you confirmation by email. This will include your course details (dates, location,times), a receipt of payment and any additional course information you need.
What is our refund or cancellation Policy ?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
Can i pay in any currency ?
Yes, we have available payment options depending on your location ,please click the mode of payment button to find out the payment option available for your location.
15 Hours Course Duration
Competitive research experience
Sessions of Positioning Workshops & Presentations
Case Studies & Practical Exercises
Successful Application Of Course Objectives
Video Sessions & General Discussions
Certificate On Course Completion