365USD / 150,000NGN
This comprehensive course covers significant aspects of and considerations in the execution of HAZOP and HAZID studies. Participants will master the necessary information including the tips, tricks, and secrets required to perform suitable and sufficient HAZOP and HAZID studies within their own working environment.
Practical examples will be covered on HAZID and HAZOP studies executed in some oil & gas projects and participants will benefit from the practical approach presented in the workshop.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Have sound knowledge of Hazard identification and control via the hierarchy of risk management
- Good grasp of HAZID Techniques
- Understand Hazard and Operability Studies (HAZOP)
- Be aware of HAZOP Studies requirements set out by their company
- Perform HAZOP Studies and Job Hazard Identification within the workplace environment
- Identify various types of hazards.
- Recognize the tools for Hazard Identification.
Course Content Summary
- Overview of HAZID and HAZOP
- The hazard management model
- Types of hazard
- Tools for hazard identification
- Evaluating hazards & hazard identification
- HAZOP study preparation
- HAZOP guide words
- Team composition for HAZOP
- HAZOP study assumption
- Credible scenarios or causes
- Noding for HAZOP studies
- Conducting HAZOP studies
- HAZOP recommendations and reporting
- Production and facilities managers
- Engineers (design, process, piping, facilities, instrumentation, and control)
- Operations and safety of process operators
- Safety/environment personnel
- Plant operators, maintenance personnel/ manager
- Line manager
- Senior staff or engineer from quality/assurance
- Other members of the HAZOP team
- Option 1: Evening on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Option 2: Weekends (2 Saturdays, 8 AM to 4.30 PM)
- Option 3: Weekdays (2 days – 8 AM to 4.30 PM)
Course Level: Intermediate
MODE OF PAYMENT
We recommend that you select the most convenient payment option for you
How can i find out if a course i want is available ?
We have ensured to list our most popurlar courses online, However our trainers are specialists who can deliver trainings in most subjects . To find out if we can cover the course you need, please contact us at [email protected] to discuss your requirements.
I have found the course I want. How can I register ?
You can register by downloading your desired course brochure located on each course page and adding your desired course to cart to complete your registeration. Another easy way to register is to call our customer care team on +1 437-886-4561.
Who Delivers Our Courses?
Our team of trainers are are not only certified training professionals, but are extensively experienced in their chosen training field. To learn more about our trainers, visit Our Team Page.
Are all of our courses certified?
Yes, all our courses are certified and we offer certification on completion of our courses .
What is the standard class size for registered participants ?
Our scheduled courses have a maximum number of 6-10 participants. This allows us to give everybody the attention they need and to customise content to address particular needs as much as possible. However for bespoke training, the minimum and maximum number of participants is flexible and can be structured according to your specific goals. Contact us
on [email protected] to discuss your requirements.
I am ready to register, but have some questions about my course
For more information regarding your desired course ,Kindly contact us by sending us an email on [email protected] or by phone on +1 437-886-4561. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
How will I know if my registration is confirmed?
Once you have completed your registration and payment, we will send you confirmation by email. This will include your course details (dates, location,times), a receipt of payment and any additional course information you need.
What is our refund or cancellation Policy ?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
Can i pay in any currency ?
Yes, we have available payment options depending on your location ,please click the mode of payment button to find out the payment option available for your location.
15 Hours Course Duration
Competitive research experience
Sessions of Positioning Workshops & Presentations
Case Studies & Practical Exercises
Successful Application Of Course Objectives
Video Sessions & General Discussions
Certificate On Course Completion