365USD / 150,000NGN
This course describes the steps in performing LOPA and provides experience in its use.
This course also provides participants with the ability to conduct the LOPA study using the tools and methodology of LOPA.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the uses of LOPA
- Use the tools of LOPA for safety integrity level assessment.
- Understand the uses of LOPA and apply the methods to reduce the risk of a process.
- Properly estimate scenario risks and make effective decisions.
- Learn how to perform a LOPA study to evaluate the effectiveness of process safeguards.
Course Content Summary
- Fundamentals of process safety
- Overview of LOPA
- Uses of LOPA
- Methodology and tools for LOPA
- Definition of scenario consequences
- Hazard scenarios selection
- Estimation of scenario risk
- Making risk decisions
- Severity estimation & targets
- Identifying initiating events & frequencies
- ALARP considerations
- Documentation and implementation
- Process safety personnel
- Control systems engineers
- Project engineers
- Production engineers
- Process control engineers
- Instrumentation engineers
- Option 1: Evening on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Option 2: Weekends (2 Saturdays, 8 AM to 4.30 PM)
- Option 3: Weekdays (2 days – 8 AM to 4.30 PM)
Course Level: Advanced
MODE OF PAYMENT
We recommend that you select the most convenient payment option for you
How can i find out if a course i want is available ?
We have ensured to list our most popurlar courses online, However our trainers are specialists who can deliver trainings in most subjects . To find out if we can cover the course you need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
I have found the course I want. How can I register ?
You can register by downloading your desired course brochure located on each course page and adding your desired course to cart to complete your registeration. Another easy way to register is to call our customer care team on +1 437-886-4561.
Who Delivers Our Courses?
Our team of trainers are are not only certified training professionals, but are extensively experienced in their chosen training field. To learn more about our trainers, visit Our Team Page.
Are all of our courses certified?
Yes, all our courses are certified and we offer certification on completion of our courses .
What is the standard class size for registered participants ?
Our scheduled courses have a maximum number of 6-10 participants. This allows us to give everybody the attention they need and to customise content to address particular needs as much as possible. However for bespoke training, the minimum and maximum number of participants is flexible and can be structured according to your specific goals. Contact us
on email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
I am ready to register, but have some questions about my course
For more information regarding your desired course ,Kindly contact us by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +1 437-886-4561. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
How will I know if my registration is confirmed?
Once you have completed your registration and payment, we will send you confirmation by email. This will include your course details (dates, location,times), a receipt of payment and any additional course information you need.
What is our refund or cancellation Policy ?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
Can i pay in any currency ?
Yes, we have available payment options depending on your location ,please click the mode of payment button to find out the payment option available for your location.
15 Hours Course Duration
Competitive research experience
Sessions of Positioning Workshops & Presentations
Case Studies & Practical Exercises
Successful Application Of Course Objectives
Video Sessions & General Discussions
Certificate On Course Completion