Process Safety Engineering Training
410USD / 170,000NGN
Process safety centers on preventing hazards and accidental releases in chemical process facilities or other facilities dealing with hazardous materials such as refineries and oil/gas production installations.
The aim of this course is to help engineers and facility operators gain the skills and knowledge needed for safe plant/equipment design and to eliminate explosions, fires, and other hazardous incidents as well as manage or reduce other risks to acceptable levels (As Low As Reasonably Practicable – ALARP) during process operations.
Students will learn the details involved in process safety engineering design with an emphasis on the oil and gas sector.
There will be the utilization of case studies and end-of-course dummy project to drive home the key learning points and ensure applicability of knowledge acquired.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Gain a detailed understanding of the key principles of process safety, risk analysis, and its management
- Understand different international and company codes and standards associated with process safety engineering and their application.
- Identify and appreciate primary process hazard analysis methods and their applications.
- Carry out hazards classification and understand detection and mitigation techniques for different types of hazards.
- Recognize different safety engineering deliverables required in engineering projects and become familiar with the requirements and preparation.
- Understand your role in promoting process safety
- Understand software requirement in process safety engineering and their limitations.
Course Content Summary
Some of the course topics are:
- Introduction to Process Safety
- International and company codes and standards associated with process safety engineering and their application.
- Hazard identification and risk assessment techniques
- Corrosion and control techniques
- Material selection
- Process hazards analysis techniques
- Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA): concept and methodology
- Process safety management
- Importance of Management of Change (MOC)
- Hazardous area classification
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) basics and methods
NOTE: The forty (40) hours course contains more topics/details than the fifteen (15) hours course.
MODE OF PAYMENT
We recommend that you select the most convenient payment option for you
How can i find out if a course i want is available ?
We have ensured to list our most popurlar courses online, However our trainers are specialists who can deliver trainings in most subjects . To find out if we can cover the course you need, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
I have found the course I want. How can I register ?
You can register by downloading your desired course brochure located on each course page and adding your desired course to cart to complete your registeration. Another easy way to register is to call our customer care team on +1 437-886-4561.
Who Delivers Our Courses?
Our team of trainers are are not only certified training professionals, but are extensively experienced in their chosen training field. To learn more about our trainers, visit Our Team Page.
Are all of our courses certified?
Yes, all our courses are certified and we offer certification on completion of our courses .
What is the standard class size for registered participants ?
Our scheduled courses have a maximum number of 6-10 participants. This allows us to give everybody the attention they need and to customise content to address particular needs as much as possible. However for bespoke training, the minimum and maximum number of participants is flexible and can be structured according to your specific goals. Contact us
on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
I am ready to register, but have some questions about my course
For more information regarding your desired course ,Kindly contact us by sending us an email on email@example.com or by phone on +1 437-886-4561. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
How will I know if my registration is confirmed?
Once you have completed your registration and payment, we will send you confirmation by email. This will include your course details (dates, location,times), a receipt of payment and any additional course information you need.
What is our refund or cancellation Policy ?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
Can i pay in any currency ?
Yes, we have available payment options depending on your location ,please click the mode of payment button to find out the payment option available for your location.
15 Hours Course Duration
Competitive research experience
Sessions of Positioning Workshops & Presentations
Case Studies & Practical Exercises
Successful Application Of Course Objectives
Video Sessions & General Discussions
Certificate On Course Completion