This course is developed to equip participants with an understanding of the fundamentals of process systems within process industries and to master the calculations required in the sizing of the components of process systems.
The goal is to ensure that participants eventually possess up-to-date technical knowledge and skills required to efficiently complete and deliver process engineering calculations at any stage of EPC project.
At the end of the course, participants will be given standard process sizing templates that they can use repeatedly for different projects.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of process engineering.
- Identify the essential components of the drawings delivered during different stages of EPC project.
- Possess the capacity to prepare different process engineering drawings required during conceptual studies, FEED and detailed engineering design.
- Develop the ability to properly size process lines, equipment and valves
Course Content Summary
Some of the course topics are:
- Introduction to process engineering
- Process engineers’ role in projects
- Company standards, international codes and standards
- Types of engineering project
- Phases of engineering project
- Line sizing
- Sizing of different process equipment
- Pump sizing
- Compressor sizing
- Control valve sizing
- Pressure relief valve sizing
- Slug catcher design & sizing
- Process engineers
- Facility engineers
- Option 1: Evening on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Option 2: Weekends (2 Saturdays, 8AM to 4.30PM)
- Option 3: Weekdays (2 days – 8AM to 4.30PM)
Course Level: Intermediate
Price (Including VAT): N100,000
Please download detailed course brochure below and register for your desired session