241USD / 100,000NGN
Many process engineers face challenges in the development of process engineering drawings. In most cases, this stems from inadequate foundational coaching, hence vital components of the process drawings are not understood. Since process engineering drawings are very crucial part of any EPC project, this has resulted in countless document review cycles with attendant projects budget impact.
This hand-on, intensive course is aimed at increasing the competency of process engineers in the development of process engineering drawings. Participants will have an opportunity to become familiar with process plants, process engineer’s responsibilities, process equipment, piping, instrumentation and control components. Proven methods used to provide the process information on the drawings will be highlighted.
Different process systems and project phases will be considered in the training and practical examples from actual projects will be used extensively to illustrate the principles of design.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of process engineering.
- Identify the essential components of the drawings delivered during different stages of EPC project.
- Possess the capacity to prepare different process engineering drawings required during conceptual studies, FEED and detailed engineering design.
- Have the ability to work efficiently with process CAD designers.
Course Content Summary
- Introduction to process engineering
- Process engineers’ role in projects
- Company standards, international codes and standards
- Types of engineering project
- Phases of engineering project
- Understanding process engineering report principles
- Process flow diagrams
- Utility flow diagram
- Piping & Instrumentations Diagram (P&ID) design
- P&ID legends details
- Equipment specifications in P&ID
- Control and safety components of P&ID design
- Revisions in process engineering drawing
- Interfacing with other disciplines
- Process engineers
- Piping engineers
- Instrumentation & Control engineers
- Facility engineers
- Option 1: Evening on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Option 2: Weekends (2 Saturdays, 8AM to 4.30PM)
- Option 3: Weekdays (2 days – 8AM to 4.30PM)
Course Level: Intermediate
MODE OF PAYMENT
We recommend that you select the most convenient payment option for you
How can i find out if a course i want is available ?
We have ensured to list our most popurlar courses online, However our trainers are specialists who can deliver trainings in most subjects . To find out if we can cover the course you need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
I have found the course I want. How can I register ?
You can register by downloading your desired course brochure located on each course page and adding your desired course to cart to complete your registeration. Another easy way to register is to call our customer care team on +1 437-886-4561.
Who Delivers Our Courses?
Our team of trainers are are not only certified training professionals, but are extensively experienced in their chosen training field. To learn more about our trainers, visit Our Team Page.
Are all of our courses certified?
Yes, all our courses are certified and we offer certification on completion of our courses .
What is the standard class size for registered participants ?
Our scheduled courses have a maximum number of 6-10 participants. This allows us to give everybody the attention they need and to customise content to address particular needs as much as possible. However for bespoke training, the minimum and maximum number of participants is flexible and can be structured according to your specific goals. Contact us
on email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
I am ready to register, but have some questions about my course
For more information regarding your desired course ,Kindly contact us by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +1 437-886-4561. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
How will I know if my registration is confirmed?
Once you have completed your registration and payment, we will send you confirmation by email. This will include your course details (dates, location,times), a receipt of payment and any additional course information you need.
What is our refund or cancellation Policy ?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
Can i pay in any currency ?
Yes, we have available payment options depending on your location ,please click the mode of payment button to find out the payment option available for your location.
15 Hours Course Duration
Competitive research experience
Sessions of Positioning Workshops & Presentations
Case Studies & Practical Exercises
Successful Application Of Course Objectives
Video Sessions & General Discussions
Certificate On Course Completion