Process Engineering Training
365USD / 150,000NGN
This course covers in greater details the outlines in the 15 hours course. It utilizes formal lectures, group discussions, problem-solving exercises and videos to enable graduate engineers to acquire fundamental knowledge in the area of oil and gas process engineering.
Various project case studies are employed to enhance the trainee’s experience.
The course covers deep process engineering principles, basis for process engineering design and hands-on mini project to ensure participants are well-equipped to be integrated into the labour market.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand general oil and gas/process engineering essentials and role of process engineer in various fields.
- Understand fundamental principles and unit operations used in oil and gas industries.
- Describe basic concepts of oil & Gas processing
- Recognize the need and when to use process and pipeline simulation software like Aspen HYSYS, PIPESIM, etc for process engineering analysis
- Gain confidence in the development of process engineering drawings
- Learn to perform process engineering calculations and sizing of different equipments during engineering projects.
Course Content Summary
Some of the course topics are:
- Overview of onshore and offshore oil and gas production/processing and utilities
- Process engineers’ involvement/expectations in different stages of engineering design including conceptual design, Front End Engineering Design and Detailed Design
- Essentials and hands-on preparation of engineering drawings
- Fundamentals of Process Control
- Process engineering calculations
- Preparation of Process Documents
NOTE: The forty (40) hours course contains more topics/details than the fifteen (15) hours course.
MODE OF PAYMENT
We recommend that you select the most convenient payment option for you
How can i find out if a course i want is available ?
We have ensured to list our most popurlar courses online, However our trainers are specialists who can deliver trainings in most subjects . To find out if we can cover the course you need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
I have found the course I want. How can I register ?
You can register by downloading your desired course brochure located on each course page and adding your desired course to cart to complete your registeration. Another easy way to register is to call our customer care team on +1 437-886-4561.
Who Delivers Our Courses?
Our team of trainers are are not only certified training professionals, but are extensively experienced in their chosen training field. To learn more about our trainers, visit Our Team Page.
Are all of our courses certified?
Yes, all our courses are certified and we offer certification on completion of our courses .
What is the standard class size for registered participants ?
Our scheduled courses have a maximum number of 6-10 participants. This allows us to give everybody the attention they need and to customise content to address particular needs as much as possible. However for bespoke training, the minimum and maximum number of participants is flexible and can be structured according to your specific goals. Contact us
on email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
I am ready to register, but have some questions about my course
For more information regarding your desired course ,Kindly contact us by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +1 437-886-4561. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
How will I know if my registration is confirmed?
Once you have completed your registration and payment, we will send you confirmation by email. This will include your course details (dates, location,times), a receipt of payment and any additional course information you need.
What is our refund or cancellation Policy ?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
Can i pay in any currency ?
Yes, we have available payment options depending on your location ,please click the mode of payment button to find out the payment option available for your location.
15 Hours Course Duration
Competitive research experience
Sessions of Positioning Workshops & Presentations
Case Studies & Practical Exercises
Successful Application Of Course Objectives
Video Sessions & General Discussions
Certificate On Course Completion