241USD / 100,000NGN
Effective project planning, scheduling, and controls are significant for any project success. Also, a practical approach to these key factors establishes the basis on which high performing project teams can be built.
This course will enable attendees to understand and appreciate practical project management best practices, effective project planning, and control concepts and approaches.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to
- Explain the project management lifecycle
- Define project planning best practices
- Use practical project planning techniques
- Establish a robust planning system
- Understand the work breakdown structure (WBS) mechanism
- Improve overall project management tracking
- Execute basic estimating practices
- Understand basic scheduling practices
- Assess project risk
- Analyze the effectiveness of a project plan
- Effectively monitor a project for effective project control.
- Manage the scope change that often occurs in projects through special methods, tools, and techniques
Course Content Summary
- General project organization & control
- Definition of project scope
- Principles of project planning
- Call for tender procedures
- Contract administration
- Management of change orders
- Planning & scheduling
- Establishing baseline scope
- Progress reporting and schedule acceleration
- Schedule analysis, reviews, auditing, monitoring and reporting
- Project control systems
- Cost estimating & initial budget
- Market intelligence
- Risk management
- Quality assurance
- Quality control
- Information management
- Planning managers
- Planning engineers
- Project control managers
- Project control engineers
- Cost engineers
- Project managers
- Project support team members
- Option 1: Evening on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Option 2: Weekends (2 Saturdays, 8 AM to 4.30 PM)
- Option 3: Weekdays (2 days – 8 AM to 4.30 PM)
Course Level: Intermediate
MODE OF PAYMENT
We recommend that you select the most convenient payment option for you
Bank : GTBank
Account Number : 0263343826
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234 802 553 8311
to confirm your registration.
How can i find out if a course i want is available ?
We have ensured to list our most popurlar courses online, However our trainers are specialists who can deliver trainings in most subjects . To find out if we can cover the course you need, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
I have found the course I want. How can I register ?
You can register by downloading your desired course brochure located on each course page and adding your desired course to cart to complete your registeration. Another easy way to register is to call our customer care team on +1 437-886-4561.
Who Delivers Our Courses?
Our team of trainers are are not only certified training professionals, but are extensively experienced in their chosen training field. To learn more about our trainers, visit Our Team Page.
Are all of our courses certified?
Yes, all our courses are certified and we offer certification on completion of our courses .
What is the standard class size for registered participants ?
Our scheduled courses have a maximum number of 6-10 participants. This allows us to give everybody the attention they need and to customise content to address particular needs as much as possible. However for bespoke training, the minimum and maximum number of participants is flexible and can be structured according to your specific goals. Contact us
on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
I am ready to register, but have some questions about my course
For more information regarding your desired course ,Kindly contact us by sending us an email on email@example.com or by phone on +1 437-886-4561. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
How will I know if my registration is confirmed?
Once you have completed your registration and payment, we will send you confirmation by email. This will include your course details (dates, location,times), a receipt of payment and any additional course information you need.
What is our refund or cancellation Policy ?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
Can i pay in any currency ?
Yes, we have available payment options depending on your location ,please click the mode of payment button to find out the payment option available for your location.
15 Hours Course Duration
Competitive research experience
Sessions of Positioning Workshops & Presentations
Case Studies & Practical Exercises
Successful Application Of Course Objectives
Video Sessions & General Discussions
Certificate On Course Completion