410USD / 170,000NGN
Engineering disciplines are interdependent in a project and all need to work coherently to meet the project objective. Project engineering and project management play crucial roles in developing, implementing and delivering a successful project.
A project engineer’s responsibilities include schedule preparation, pre-planning and resource forecasting for engineering and other technical activities relating to the project. Project managers are responsible for the planning, procurement, and execution of a project.
Participants in this course will learn how to manage project team resources as well as develop extensive project management experience and expertise.
It is expected that because of the in-depth nature of the course, every participant will possess the ability to successfully execute engineering projects.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand project scopes of work and execution plans
- Utilize best engineering practices to manage progress and changes in engineering projects
- Have a sound understanding of how to control engineering project deliverables, work sequence and interfaces
- Identify project risks and how to develop mitigation plans
- Understand the importance and utilization of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in engineering projects and how to monitor them for the overall success of the project.
- Apply learned project management skills to different engineering projects
Course Content Summary
Some of the course topics are:
- Project Engineering and Project definition
- Understanding how an engineering project is initiated
- Project management systems in the oil and gas industry
- Project change management
- Methods and tools in project planning and scheduling
- Project progress measurement
- Cost estimating and control of a project
- Project risk management: techniques and tools
- Mitigating risks during the project life cycle
- Project quality assurance and control
NOTE: The forty (40) hours course contains more topics/details than the fifteen (15) hours course.
MODE OF PAYMENT
We recommend that you select the most convenient payment option for you
How can i find out if a course i want is available ?
We have ensured to list our most popurlar courses online, However our trainers are specialists who can deliver trainings in most subjects . To find out if we can cover the course you need, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
I have found the course I want. How can I register ?
You can register by downloading your desired course brochure located on each course page and adding your desired course to cart to complete your registeration. Another easy way to register is to call our customer care team on +1 437-886-4561.
Who Delivers Our Courses?
Our team of trainers are are not only certified training professionals, but are extensively experienced in their chosen training field. To learn more about our trainers, visit Our Team Page.
Are all of our courses certified?
Yes, all our courses are certified and we offer certification on completion of our courses .
What is the standard class size for registered participants ?
Our scheduled courses have a maximum number of 6-10 participants. This allows us to give everybody the attention they need and to customise content to address particular needs as much as possible. However for bespoke training, the minimum and maximum number of participants is flexible and can be structured according to your specific goals. Contact us
on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
I am ready to register, but have some questions about my course
For more information regarding your desired course ,Kindly contact us by sending us an email on email@example.com or by phone on +1 437-886-4561. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
How will I know if my registration is confirmed?
Once you have completed your registration and payment, we will send you confirmation by email. This will include your course details (dates, location,times), a receipt of payment and any additional course information you need.
What is our refund or cancellation Policy ?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
Can i pay in any currency ?
Yes, we have available payment options depending on your location ,please click the mode of payment button to find out the payment option available for your location.
40 Hours Course Duration
Competitive research experience
Sessions of Positioning Workshops & Presentations
Case Studies & Practical Exercises
Successful Application Of Course Objectives
Video Sessions & General Discussions
Certificate On Course Completion