241USD / 100,000NGN
In every project, it is critical for key players to acknowledge the importance of cost management, basic cost concepts, cost estimating, budgeting, and cost control. It is essential for project managers to understand the principles of cost management to underpin effectiveness in managing project cost.
This course will equip you with the ability to control budgets, and confidently manage costs within your project’s commercial framework. It follows the cost management knowledge area of the PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) in a very practical way.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the project budget
- Understand the critical processes required to complete projects within an approved budget
- Identify different cost types
- Develop cost management tools
- Evaluate costs for effectiveness
- Develop the skills required to look-ahead and prevent cost over-runs in any projects.
- Contribute to project cost optimization
- Control the cost and schedule of a project during execution
Course Content Summary
- Definition & classifications of costs
- Cost objects & cost drivers
- Designation of costs for a project
- Cost management systems
- Managing variations and delays in projects
- Activities & performance measurement
- Cost effectiveness & cost efficiencies
- Operating cost management
- Gap analysis in measuring the productivity of costs
- Cost allocations for support departments
- Measuring & controlling productivity
- Optimizing the supply chain
- Capital cost management
- Developing & analyzing capital investment projects
- Life cycle costing
- Managing personnel, logistics, purchasing & material costs effectively
- Sensitivity analysis for optimizing costs
- Performance measurement
- Project managers/sponsors
- Project engineers/team members
- Project coordinators
- Individuals wishing to refresh or upgrade their knowledge, skills and application of project cost management
- Option 1: Evening on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Option 2: Weekends (2 Saturdays, 8 AM to 4.30 PM)
- Option 3: Weekdays (2 days – 8 AM to 4.30 PM)
Course Level: Intermediate
MODE OF PAYMENT
We recommend that you select the most convenient payment option for you
Bank : GTBank
Account Number : 0263343826
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234 802 553 8311
to confirm your registration.
How can i find out if a course i want is available ?
We have ensured to list our most popurlar courses online, However our trainers are specialists who can deliver trainings in most subjects . To find out if we can cover the course you need, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
I have found the course I want. How can I register ?
You can register by downloading your desired course brochure located on each course page and adding your desired course to cart to complete your registeration. Another easy way to register is to call our customer care team on +1 437-886-4561.
Who Delivers Our Courses?
Our team of trainers are are not only certified training professionals, but are extensively experienced in their chosen training field. To learn more about our trainers, visit Our Team Page.
Are all of our courses certified?
Yes, all our courses are certified and we offer certification on completion of our courses .
What is the standard class size for registered participants ?
Our scheduled courses have a maximum number of 6-10 participants. This allows us to give everybody the attention they need and to customise content to address particular needs as much as possible. However for bespoke training, the minimum and maximum number of participants is flexible and can be structured according to your specific goals. Contact us
on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
I am ready to register, but have some questions about my course
For more information regarding your desired course ,Kindly contact us by sending us an email on email@example.com or by phone on +1 437-886-4561. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
How will I know if my registration is confirmed?
Once you have completed your registration and payment, we will send you confirmation by email. This will include your course details (dates, location,times), a receipt of payment and any additional course information you need.
What is our refund or cancellation Policy ?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
Can i pay in any currency ?
Yes, we have available payment options depending on your location ,please click the mode of payment button to find out the payment option available for your location.
15 Hours Course Duration
Competitive research experience
Sessions of Positioning Workshops & Presentations
Case Studies & Practical Exercises
Successful Application Of Course Objectives
Video Sessions & General Discussions
Certificate On Course Completion