This course covers how to create interactive web experiences.
Participants will be guided to be able to develop high-quality websites that, work seamlessly on mobile, tablet, and large screen browsers.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the structure and functionality of the world wide web
- Create dynamic web pages
- Apply essential programming language concepts when creating HTML forms
- Select an appropriate web hosting service, and publish your web pages.
Course Content Summary
Some of the course topics are:
- Introduction to Web Design
- Components and Structure of Websites
- Templates Page
- Semantic Tags
- Creating Links and Formatting Text
- Working With Images
- Working With Tables
- Testing Your HTML
- Styling in Web Pages
- Hosting Your Site
- Using Secure File Transfer Protocol
- Everyone desiring to have the capacity to develop websites professionally.
- Option 1: Weekends (3 Saturdays, 8 AM to 7 PM)
- Option 2: Weekdays (3 days – 8 AM to 7 PM)
Course Level: Introductory
Price (Including VAT): N100,000
Please download detailed course brochure below and register for your desired session