241USD / 100,000NGN
Internationally, there is a rising necessity for providing identity assurance and stringent access control.
This course covers the fundamental principles and architecture framework for an end-to-end Information Technology identity and access management system.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the identity and access management architecture framework.
- Demonstrate the security risks associated with various deployment options of the identified architecture framework.
- Understand the different mechanisms for establishing strong authentication.
- Explain the philosophy of key public infrastructure and certification authorities.
- Explain access control mechanisms.
Course Content Summary
- Introduction and principles of information security
- Identity and access management (IAM) overview
- Attributes of information security
- Symmetric and asymmetric cryptography
- Hashing and digital signature
- Key management
- Fundamentals of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Architecture: certification and registration authority
- Lifecycle management
- Digital signature
- Client certificate
- SSL server certificate
- Attribute-based certificate
- Identification, verification and authentication overview
- Mechanisms of identification and authentication
- Risk-based authentication
- Step-up authentication
- Principles of authorization
- Access control schemes
- Enterprise rights management and digital rights management
- Privileged account management
- IT and security professionals
- Site administrators
- Anyone responsible for managing and protecting the integrity of network infrastructures.
- Option 1: Evening on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Option 2: Weekends (2 Saturdays, 8 AM to 4.30 PM)
- Option 3: Weekdays (2 days – 8 AM to 4.30 PM)
Course Level: Intermediate
MODE OF PAYMENT
We recommend that you select the most convenient payment option for you
Bank : GTBank
Account Number : 0263343826
Contact us via email@example.com or call +234 802 553 8311
to confirm your registration.
How can i find out if a course i want is available ?
We have ensured to list our most popurlar courses online, However our trainers are specialists who can deliver trainings in most subjects . To find out if we can cover the course you need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
I have found the course I want. How can I register ?
You can register by downloading your desired course brochure located on each course page and adding your desired course to cart to complete your registeration. Another easy way to register is to call our customer care team on +1 437-886-4561.
Who Delivers Our Courses?
Our team of trainers are are not only certified training professionals, but are extensively experienced in their chosen training field. To learn more about our trainers, visit Our Team Page.
Are all of our courses certified?
Yes, all our courses are certified and we offer certification on completion of our courses .
What is the standard class size for registered participants ?
Our scheduled courses have a maximum number of 6-10 participants. This allows us to give everybody the attention they need and to customise content to address particular needs as much as possible. However for bespoke training, the minimum and maximum number of participants is flexible and can be structured according to your specific goals. Contact us
on email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
I am ready to register, but have some questions about my course
For more information regarding your desired course ,Kindly contact us by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +1 437-886-4561. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
How will I know if my registration is confirmed?
Once you have completed your registration and payment, we will send you confirmation by email. This will include your course details (dates, location,times), a receipt of payment and any additional course information you need.
What is our refund or cancellation Policy ?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
Can i pay in any currency ?
Yes, we have available payment options depending on your location ,please click the mode of payment button to find out the payment option available for your location.
15 Hours Course Duration
Competitive research experience
Sessions of Positioning Workshops & Presentations
Case Studies & Practical Exercises
Successful Application Of Course Objectives
Video Sessions & General Discussions
Certificate On Course Completion