This course will give a complete understanding of the configuration, details and functioning of compressors.
Participants will comprehend the classification of compressors, sizing, selection as well as importance of proper operation following right principles.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Get familiar with and apply the guidelines and best practices employed in utilizing compressors.
- Understand technical features of compressors.
- Understand the principles of operation, design and selection criteria for various compressors.
- Carry out detailed calculations and sizing for compressors
- Select optimal type and size of compressors for a given industrial application
- Choose the most efficient remedies and troubleshooting techniques in operation
Course Content Summary
Some of the course topics are:
- Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Design
- Mechanical Engineers’ Role in Projects
- Type, Configurations and Classifications of Compressors
- Principles of Operation of Compressors
- Mechanical Design of Centrifugal Compressors
- Compressor Characteristics & Selection Criteria
- Detailed Calculations and sizing methods for Compressors
- Option 1: Evening on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Option 2: Weekends (2 Saturdays, 8 AM to 4.30 PM)
- Option 3: Weekdays (2 days – 8 AM to 4.30 PM)
Course Level: Intermediate
Price (Including VAT): N 100,000
This course is not scheduled
Download course brochure