Mechanical Engineering Design Training
365USD / 150,000NGN
Mechanical engineers design, analyze and manufacture mechanical tools, equipment and machines to meet industry codes and standards. They are employed in almost all manufacturing sectors.
This course focuses on the mechanical design of process used in the manufacturing, oil and gas, chemical and other process industries in accordance with ASME codes and other standards.
Participants will understand different types of rotating equipment, their operations, and applications. This course will include dummy projects and case studies.
There will be a concentrated focus on details required in each deliverable from a mechanical design engineer.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand general oil and gas/manufacturing industries requirements/deliverable related to mechanical design in projects.
- Mechanical design engineer’s roles in engineering projects at various levels.
- Apply relevant industry codes and standards to the mechanical design of equipment used in the process, manufacturing, and other industries.
- Gain confidence in the development of mechanical engineering deliverable in different projects
- Understand different types of pumps, compressors, and turbines and their applications
Course Content Summary
Some of the course topics are:
- Introduction to pipeline engineering design, an overview of oil and gas transportation systems and roles and responsibilities of the Pipeline Engineer
- Relevant standards/codes, their importance, and applications
- Mechanical input to process datasheet
- Understanding mechanical datasheet and preparation of datasheet for different equipment
- Principles and different applications of Compression
- Selection of materials for various designs
- Understanding and producing fabrication drawings for different equipment
- Preparation of mechanical discipline basis
NOTE: The forty (40) hours course contains more topics/details than the fifteen (15) hours course.
MODE OF PAYMENT
We recommend that you select the most convenient payment option for you
How can i find out if a course i want is available ?
We have ensured to list our most popurlar courses online, However our trainers are specialists who can deliver trainings in most subjects . To find out if we can cover the course you need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
I have found the course I want. How can I register ?
You can register by downloading your desired course brochure located on each course page and adding your desired course to cart to complete your registeration. Another easy way to register is to call our customer care team on +1 437-886-4561.
Who Delivers Our Courses?
Our team of trainers are are not only certified training professionals, but are extensively experienced in their chosen training field. To learn more about our trainers, visit Our Team Page.
Are all of our courses certified?
Yes, all our courses are certified and we offer certification on completion of our courses .
What is the standard class size for registered participants ?
Our scheduled courses have a maximum number of 6-10 participants. This allows us to give everybody the attention they need and to customise content to address particular needs as much as possible. However for bespoke training, the minimum and maximum number of participants is flexible and can be structured according to your specific goals. Contact us
on email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
I am ready to register, but have some questions about my course
For more information regarding your desired course ,Kindly contact us by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +1 437-886-4561. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
How will I know if my registration is confirmed?
Once you have completed your registration and payment, we will send you confirmation by email. This will include your course details (dates, location,times), a receipt of payment and any additional course information you need.
What is our refund or cancellation Policy ?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
Can i pay in any currency ?
Yes, we have available payment options depending on your location ,please click the mode of payment button to find out the payment option available for your location.
15 Hours Course Duration
Competitive research experience
Sessions of Positioning Workshops & Presentations
Case Studies & Practical Exercises
Successful Application Of Course Objectives
Video Sessions & General Discussions
Certificate On Course Completion