This course is intended to be broad-based and includes a technical overview of well design, well operations, well performance, drilling fluids and drilling equipment, well-bore treatments, artificial lift, and well intervention.
Participants will become familiar with many aspects of modern completion design.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Fully understand the fundamentals of drilling and completion techniques.
- Get full knowledge of the main concepts of production logs and well productivity optimization.
- Comprehend the fundamentals of production target for horizontal and complex wells and describe the type of completion.
- Find out the relevant steps for implementing completion procedures in wells.
- Ascertain the impact that drilling practices may have on reservoir productivity.
Course Content Summary
Some of the course topics are:
- Well Design and Construction
- Casing and Directional Drilling
- Drilling Fluids and Well Control
- Risk Management in Drilling
- Drilling Challenges
- Operations Risks
- Failure Prevention
- Well Completion
- Well performance Analysis
- Reservoir engineers
- Experienced technicians that want to intensify their understanding of drilling and completion
- Graduates/young scientists, geoscientists and production engineers tending towards reservoir engineering.
- Option 1: Evening on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Option 2: Weekends (2 Saturdays, 8am to 4.30pm)
- Option 3: Weekdays (2 days – 8am to 4.30pm)
Course Level: Introductory
Price (Including VAT): N 100,000
Please download detailed course brochure below and register for your desired session