241USD / 100,000NGN
This course has been designed to cover the major technical aspects of oil and gas production and processing systems. It is aimed at providing participants with the knowledge and tools to determine the main properties of crude oil, natural gas, and the overall production and processing system all the way from the wellhead to the delivery of a specific product.
The participants will learn how to select and evaluate the processes and equipment used to meet fluid specifications. The principles for the design of oil and gas production and processing facilities will be covered.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Master gas treatment and liquefaction processes, operations and related operating conditions.
- Discover main operating problems encountered in gas processing and production and related solutions.
- Completely grasp the techniques of oil and gas production.
- Learn about the technology of main equipment and offshore production techniques
- Fully understand the principles of oil, water and gas treatment.
- Comprehend main metering techniques
- Evaluate various problems induced by unwanted elements in natural gas streams.
Course Content Summary
Some of the course topics are:
- Oil production & processing overview
- Treatment of produced crude oil
- Water treatment
- Crude dehydration and desalting
- Crude stabilization and sweetening
- Crude oil storage and vapour recovery units
- Metering and crude allocation
- Natural gas properties
- Gas separation system
- Gas dehydration
- Hydrate formation inhibition
- Gas sweetening
- Natural gas liquids (NGL) extraction
- Gas measurement, transportation, and technologies.
- Oil processing engineers.
- Surface facilities design engineers.
- Surface facilities operations engineers.
- Gas plant managers and supervisors.
- Engineers who operate or design gas field processing and production facilities.
- Option 1: Evening on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Option 2: Weekends (2 Saturdays, 8 am to 4.30 pm)
- Option 3: Weekdays (2 days – 8 am to 4.30 pm)
Course Level: Introductory
MODE OF PAYMENT
We recommend that you select the most convenient payment option for you
How can i find out if a course i want is available ?
We have ensured to list our most popurlar courses online, However our trainers are specialists who can deliver trainings in most subjects . To find out if we can cover the course you need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
I have found the course I want. How can I register ?
You can register by downloading your desired course brochure located on each course page and adding your desired course to cart to complete your registeration. Another easy way to register is to call our customer care team on +1 437-886-4561.
Who Delivers Our Courses?
Our team of trainers are are not only certified training professionals, but are extensively experienced in their chosen training field. To learn more about our trainers, visit Our Team Page.
Are all of our courses certified?
Yes, all our courses are certified and we offer certification on completion of our courses .
What is the standard class size for registered participants ?
Our scheduled courses have a maximum number of 6-10 participants. This allows us to give everybody the attention they need and to customise content to address particular needs as much as possible. However for bespoke training, the minimum and maximum number of participants is flexible and can be structured according to your specific goals. Contact us
on email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
I am ready to register, but have some questions about my course
For more information regarding your desired course ,Kindly contact us by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +1 437-886-4561. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
How will I know if my registration is confirmed?
Once you have completed your registration and payment, we will send you confirmation by email. This will include your course details (dates, location,times), a receipt of payment and any additional course information you need.
What is our refund or cancellation Policy ?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
Can i pay in any currency ?
Yes, we have available payment options depending on your location ,please click the mode of payment button to find out the payment option available for your location.
15 Hours Course Duration
Competitive research experience
Sessions of Positioning Workshops & Presentations
Case Studies & Practical Exercises
Successful Application Of Course Objectives
Video Sessions & General Discussions
Certificate On Course Completion