241USD / 100,000NGN
This course provides an introduction, as well as requirements of the ASME B31.3 Process Piping Code for design, analysis, materials fabrication, testing and inspection of process piping systems.
This course explores the rules for various components including fittings, connections, bends, valves and specialty components.
The selection of materials, pipes, valves, and fittings will be covered during the training. Participants are encouraged to bring a copy of the code to the training session.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Determine when ASME B31.3 code applies
- Identify points of consideration in the design of process piping
- Describe the scope and technical requirements of the ASME B31.3 Code
- Explain the pressure design of piping and piping components
- Describe the materials selection process and limitations
- Identify the inspection, examination, and testing requirements
Course Content Summary
- Introduction to piping engineering
- Introduction to B31.3 code
- Design considerations & criteria
- Pressure design of components, pipe wall thickness calculation
- Fluid service requirements for piping components
- Standards for piping components
- Fluid service requirements for piping joint
- Flexibility and support design
- Design of specific piping systems
- Material selection in piping design
- Fabrication, assembly & erection
- Inspection, examination & testing
- Process engineers
- Personnel involved in the design, manufacturing, fabrication and examination of process piping
- Option 1: Evening on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Option 2: Weekends (2 Saturdays, 8 am to 4.30 pm)
- Option 3: Weekdays (2 days – 8 am to 4.30 pm)
Course Level: Advanced
MODE OF PAYMENT
We recommend that you select the most convenient payment option for you
How can i find out if a course i want is available ?
We have ensured to list our most popurlar courses online, However our trainers are specialists who can deliver trainings in most subjects . To find out if we can cover the course you need, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
I have found the course I want. How can I register ?
You can register by downloading your desired course brochure located on each course page and adding your desired course to cart to complete your registeration. Another easy way to register is to call our customer care team on +1 437-886-4561.
Who Delivers Our Courses?
Our team of trainers are are not only certified training professionals, but are extensively experienced in their chosen training field. To learn more about our trainers, visit Our Team Page.
Are all of our courses certified?
Yes, all our courses are certified and we offer certification on completion of our courses .
What is the standard class size for registered participants ?
Our scheduled courses have a maximum number of 6-10 participants. This allows us to give everybody the attention they need and to customise content to address particular needs as much as possible. However for bespoke training, the minimum and maximum number of participants is flexible and can be structured according to your specific goals. Contact us
on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
I am ready to register, but have some questions about my course
For more information regarding your desired course ,Kindly contact us by sending us an email on email@example.com or by phone on +1 437-886-4561. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
How will I know if my registration is confirmed?
Once you have completed your registration and payment, we will send you confirmation by email. This will include your course details (dates, location,times), a receipt of payment and any additional course information you need.
What is our refund or cancellation Policy ?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
Can i pay in any currency ?
Yes, we have available payment options depending on your location ,please click the mode of payment button to find out the payment option available for your location.
15 Hours Course Duration
Competitive research experience
Sessions of Positioning Workshops & Presentations
Case Studies & Practical Exercises
Successful Application Of Course Objectives
Video Sessions & General Discussions
Certificate On Course Completion