241USD / 100,000NGN
Piping supports are integral components of the process piping system. Improper design and sizing of the components can result in accidents, fatalities and loss of revenue.
This course will provide engineers with an understanding of the behavior of piping systems under potential loading, which is a pre-requisite for proper stress analysis.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of piping engineering
- Acquire a general overview of pipe stress analysis
- Identify the design requirements of piping codes, as well as techniques applied to satisfy the requirements
- Explain the categories of piping stress
- Identify different types of pipe supports and their applications
- Select pipe support for different applications and locations
Course Content Summary
- Introduction to piping engineering
- Piping Engineers’ Role in Projects
- Stress and Support Fundamentals
- Loads, Forces, Fatigue Failure
- Categories of Piping Stress
- Support Types and Application
- Pipe Support Location Considerations
- Dimension and selection
- Evaluation of Expansion Joint
- Types of Expansion Loops
- Sizing of Expansion Loops
- Piping Nozzle Evaluation
- Minimum Leg Required to Absorb Thermal Expansion
- Bellow Application
- Guide Spacing for Expansion Joints
- Process engineers
- Piping designers
- Option 1: Evening on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Option 2: Weekends (2 Saturdays, 8 am to 4.30 pm)
- Option 3: Weekdays (2 days – 8 am to 4.30 pm)
Course Level: Advanced
MODE OF PAYMENT
We recommend that you select the most convenient payment option for you
Bank : GTBank
Account Number : 0263343826
Contact us via email@example.com or call +234 802 553 8311
to confirm your registration.
How can i find out if a course i want is available ?
We have ensured to list our most popurlar courses online, However our trainers are specialists who can deliver trainings in most subjects . To find out if we can cover the course you need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
I have found the course I want. How can I register ?
You can register by downloading your desired course brochure located on each course page and adding your desired course to cart to complete your registeration. Another easy way to register is to call our customer care team on +1 437-886-4561.
Who Delivers Our Courses?
Our team of trainers are are not only certified training professionals, but are extensively experienced in their chosen training field. To learn more about our trainers, visit Our Team Page.
Are all of our courses certified?
Yes, all our courses are certified and we offer certification on completion of our courses .
What is the standard class size for registered participants ?
Our scheduled courses have a maximum number of 6-10 participants. This allows us to give everybody the attention they need and to customise content to address particular needs as much as possible. However for bespoke training, the minimum and maximum number of participants is flexible and can be structured according to your specific goals. Contact us
on email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
I am ready to register, but have some questions about my course
For more information regarding your desired course ,Kindly contact us by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +1 437-886-4561. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
How will I know if my registration is confirmed?
Once you have completed your registration and payment, we will send you confirmation by email. This will include your course details (dates, location,times), a receipt of payment and any additional course information you need.
What is our refund or cancellation Policy ?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
Can i pay in any currency ?
Yes, we have available payment options depending on your location ,please click the mode of payment button to find out the payment option available for your location.
15 Hours Course Duration
Competitive research experience
Sessions of Positioning Workshops & Presentations
Case Studies & Practical Exercises
Successful Application Of Course Objectives
Video Sessions & General Discussions
Certificate On Course Completion