Internationally, there is a rising necessity for providing identity assurance and stringent access control. This course covers the fundamental principles and architecture framework for an end-to-end Information Technology identity and access management system.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the identity and access management architecture framework.
- Demonstrate the security risks associated with various deployment options of the identified architecture framework.
- Understand the different mechanisms for establishing strong authentication.
- Explain the philosophy of key public infrastructure and certification authorities.
- Explain access control mechanisms.
Course Content Summary
Some of the course topics are:
- Introduction and principles of information security
- Identity and access management (IAM) overview
- Attributes of information security
- Symmetric and asymmetric cryptography
- Hashing and digital signature
- Key management
- Fundamentals of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Architecture: certification and registration authority
- Life cycle management
- Digital signature
- Client certificate
- SSL server certificate
- Attribute based certificate
- Identification, verification and authentication overview
- Mechanisms of identification and authentication
- Risk based authentication
- Step-up authentication
- Principles of authorization
- Access control schemes
- Enterprise rights management and digital rights management
- Privileged account management
- IT and security professionals
- Site administrators
- Anyone responsible for managing and protecting the integrity of network infrastructures.
- Option 1: Evening on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Option 2: Weekends (2 Saturdays, 8 AM to 4.30 PM)
- Option 3: Weekdays (2 days – 8 AM to 4.30 PM)
Course Level: Intermediate
Price (Including VAT): N100,000
This course is not scheduled
Download course brochure