Control valves and actuators are utilized in many processes, hence, the proper understanding, design, and operation are crucial to industries. Proper selection of the proper control valve involves a thorough knowledge of the process for which it will be used.
This course will enable participants to gain useful knowledge in the design and operating principles of control valves, actuators, positioners, and related accessories. They will understand the sizing and selection methods for a broad variety of control valve.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of instrumentation and control engineering
- Identify different types of control valves and their benefits
- Select the proper valve characteristic for a given process.
- Understand the operation of the control valve in a control loop
- Choose suitable styles of control valves for an application.
- Identify factors influencing the selection of control valves
- Perform sizing of control valves for different services
Course Content Summary
- Introduction to Instrumentation & Control (I&C) Engineering
- I&C Engineers’ Roles and Responsibilities & Interconnection with other Disciplines
- Codes and Standards
- Types of Valve
- Types & Application Actuators
- Valve Positioners
- Fundamentals of Control Valves
- Control Valve Design in P&ID
- Control valve Characteristics
- Sizing of Control Valve for Gas Service
- Sizing of Control Valve for Liquid Service
- Instrumentation and control engineers
- Process engineers
- Instrumentation field engineers
- Option 1: Evening on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Option 2: Weekends (2 Saturdays, 8 AM to 4.30 PM)
- Option 3: Weekdays (2 days – 8 AM to 4.30 PM)
Course Level: Advanced
MODE OF PAYMENT
We recommend that you select the most convenient payment option for you
How can i find out if a course i want is available ?
We have ensured to list our most popurlar courses online, However our trainers are specialists who can deliver trainings in most subjects . To find out if we can cover the course you need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
I have found the course I want. How can I register ?
You can register by downloading your desired course brochure located on each course page and adding your desired course to cart to complete your registeration. Another easy way to register is to call our customer care team on +1 437-886-4561.
Who Delivers Our Courses?
Our team of trainers are are not only certified training professionals, but are extensively experienced in their chosen training field. To learn more about our trainers, visit Our Team Page.
Are all of our courses certified?
Yes, all our courses are certified and we offer certification on completion of our courses .
What is the standard class size for registered participants ?
Our scheduled courses have a maximum number of 6-10 participants. This allows us to give everybody the attention they need and to customise content to address particular needs as much as possible. However for bespoke training, the minimum and maximum number of participants is flexible and can be structured according to your specific goals. Contact us
on email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
I am ready to register, but have some questions about my course
For more information regarding your desired course ,Kindly contact us by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +1 437-886-4561. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
How will I know if my registration is confirmed?
Once you have completed your registration and payment, we will send you confirmation by email. This will include your course details (dates, location,times), a receipt of payment and any additional course information you need.
What is our refund or cancellation Policy ?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
Can i pay in any currency ?
Yes, we have available payment options depending on your location ,please click the mode of payment button to find out the payment option available for your location.
15 Hours Course Duration
Competitive research experience
Sessions of Positioning Workshops & Presentations
Case Studies & Practical Exercises
Successful Application Of Course Objectives
Video Sessions & General Discussions
Certificate On Course Completion