This course will cover Total Quality Management and how it is implemented, including the implications of ISO 9000 and other quality management standards. The application of quality in design, purchasing and manufacturing are the key elements of any Quality Assurance System, thus the approaches and methodology to resolve some of the problems in these areas are covered in this course. Participants will be taught how to approach quality assurance from a preventative rather than a detective point of view.
This course has been streamlined to provide delegates with the most up-to-date Quality Assurance practices and techniques. It is aimed at providing a basic understanding of the philosophy, conceptual frameworks and the tools for total quality management.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Know the aims, objectives and benefits of Quality Management.
- Be familiar with the application and implementation of various Quality Improvement Techniques such as: Business Process Analysis, Balanced Scorecards, Performance Measurement, Quality Award Schemes, Quality Function Deployment, Quality Circles, Root Cause Analysis, Six Sigma, Statistical Quality Control, etc.
- Become proficient in interpreting for functional purposes the ISO 9000 series standard.
- Articulately answer questions regarding the principles & practice of Quality Management.
- Become QM&T validated and certificated as a Quality Management practitioner.
Course Content Summary
- Introduction to Quality Assurance
- Quality Concepts
- Modern philosophy, Quality Assurance techniques and methodology such as Statistical Process Control
- Quality Management Systems
- Brief history of evolution and development of ISO 9000 series
- Application and interpretation of ISO9000
- Quality Documentation & the Quality Manual
- Procedure writing and Work Instruction
- Principles of Auditing and Types of Audit
- Quality Planning – Flow Diagrams
- Quality and the Law
- Concept of Supplier Quality Assurance and consumer satisfaction
- Quality Personnel (Quality Managers and Quality Engineers)
- Line Managers
- Design and Production Engineers
- Those who already appreciate the importance of Quality Assurance and wish to broaden their knowledge of the subject.
- Option 1: Evening on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Option 2: Weekends (2 Saturdays, 8 am to 4.30 pm)
- Option 3: Weekdays (2 days – 8 am to 4.30 pm)
Course Level: Intermediate
MODE OF PAYMENT
We recommend that you select the most convenient payment option for you
How can i find out if a course i want is available ?
We have ensured to list our most popurlar courses online, However our trainers are specialists who can deliver trainings in most subjects . To find out if we can cover the course you need, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
I have found the course I want. How can I register ?
You can register by downloading your desired course brochure located on each course page and adding your desired course to cart to complete your registeration. Another easy way to register is to call our customer care team on +1 437-886-4561.
Who Delivers Our Courses?
Our team of trainers are are not only certified training professionals, but are extensively experienced in their chosen training field. To learn more about our trainers, visit Our Team Page.
Are all of our courses certified?
Yes, all our courses are certified and we offer certification on completion of our courses .
What is the standard class size for registered participants ?
Our scheduled courses have a maximum number of 6-10 participants. This allows us to give everybody the attention they need and to customise content to address particular needs as much as possible. However for bespoke training, the minimum and maximum number of participants is flexible and can be structured according to your specific goals. Contact us
on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
I am ready to register, but have some questions about my course
For more information regarding your desired course ,Kindly contact us by sending us an email on email@example.com or by phone on +1 437-886-4561. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
How will I know if my registration is confirmed?
Once you have completed your registration and payment, we will send you confirmation by email. This will include your course details (dates, location,times), a receipt of payment and any additional course information you need.
What is our refund or cancellation Policy ?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
Can i pay in any currency ?
Yes, we have available payment options depending on your location ,please click the mode of payment button to find out the payment option available for your location.
40 Hours Course Duration
Competitive research experience
Sessions of Positioning Workshops & Presentations
Case Studies & Practical Exercises
Successful Application Of Course Objectives
Video Sessions & General Discussions
Certificate On Course Completion