Interior Decoration and Design (Basic)
241USD / 100,000NGN
Interior Design is a multi-dimensional profession where creativity and technical solutions are applied in homes to improve the lifestyle of individuals in our contemporary society. It is a 40-hour course that utilizes formal lecture, group discussions, and projects to enable participants to acquire relevant skill and knowledge. The course covers conceptual development, site inspection, space planning, brief-taking/communicating with clients, research, construction management, and design execution.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Students will understand how to document their designs for clients and contractors. Preparing drawings and plans will be demystified.
- Students will begin to understand that drawings will help them to make better and more informed design choices. They will learn the way a set of drawings can help them win a job and to coordinate and manage a project.
- Students will accurately plan a space in a home to meet clients’ needs
- A good set of drawing ensures your great ideas are interpreted correctly. Nothing is more delightful than seeing a design concept spring to life as you’ve imagined it. Knowing how to document your ideas will help to guarantee you this pleasure.
Course Content Summary
Some of the course topics are:
- Introduction to Interior Design
- History and concept of Interior Design Styles
- Interior Design Processes
- Space Planning and Proportion
- Understanding and using Sketchup
- Interior Designers
- Aspiring Interior Designers
- Architectural graduates
- Option 1: Evening on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Option 2: Weekends (2 Saturdays, 8 am to 4.30 pm)
- Option 3: Weekdays (5 days – 8 am to 4.30 pm)
Course Level: Introductory
MODE OF PAYMENT
We recommend that you select the most convenient payment option for you
How can i find out if a course i want is available ?
We have ensured to list our most popurlar courses online, However our trainers are specialists who can deliver trainings in most subjects . To find out if we can cover the course you need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
I have found the course I want. How can I register ?
You can register by downloading your desired course brochure located on each course page and adding your desired course to cart to complete your registeration. Another easy way to register is to call our customer care team on +1 437-886-4561.
Who Delivers Our Courses?
Our team of trainers are are not only certified training professionals, but are extensively experienced in their chosen training field. To learn more about our trainers, visit Our Team Page.
Are all of our courses certified?
Yes, all our courses are certified and we offer certification on completion of our courses .
What is the standard class size for registered participants ?
Our scheduled courses have a maximum number of 6-10 participants. This allows us to give everybody the attention they need and to customise content to address particular needs as much as possible. However for bespoke training, the minimum and maximum number of participants is flexible and can be structured according to your specific goals. Contact us
on email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
I am ready to register, but have some questions about my course
For more information regarding your desired course ,Kindly contact us by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +1 437-886-4561. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
How will I know if my registration is confirmed?
Once you have completed your registration and payment, we will send you confirmation by email. This will include your course details (dates, location,times), a receipt of payment and any additional course information you need.
What is our refund or cancellation Policy ?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
Can i pay in any currency ?
Yes, we have available payment options depending on your location ,please click the mode of payment button to find out the payment option available for your location.
40 Hours Course Duration
Competitive research experience
Sessions of Positioning Workshops & Presentations
Case Studies & Practical Exercises
Successful Application Of Course Objectives
Video Sessions & General Discussions
Certificate On Course Completion