Interior Decoration and Design (Advance)
If you are interested in design and have a passion for Interiors, this course will develop and enhance the skills and knowledge you have acquired with creative and technical solutions for detailing complex residential, commercial and institutional interior environment.
This course will provide you with interior design processes that follow a systematic and coordinated methodology. You will have the opportunity to research, analyze and integrate your knowledge into designs that meet efficiency, comfort, safety and aesthetic requirements within an Interior environment.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Develop skills in researching client’s requirements, spatial planning, specifying complete design solutions for residential projects, preparing design reports and documentation for projects.
- Create and develop designs derived from a brief, while adhering to a regulatory requirement, using industry standard software and incorporating the knowledge and principles of Interior design.
- Develop and enhance skills in communication, teamwork, problem-solving, in-depth product knowledge and how to select appropriate products.
- Understand how to interpret customer needs and desired outcomes, identify and recommend improvements, and learn valuable planning and organizational skills while working in a safe environment.
Course Content Summary
Some of the course topics are:
- Developing communication, presentation, and relational skills
- Fundamental Tips on Interior Decoration and Design
- Conceptualizing, Planning, Preparing and Delivery
- Understanding the concept and theory of colors
- Understanding Lights and Lighting
- Finishing methodology
- Preparing and designing types of furniture and fittings
- Interpretation and correct application of Computer Aided Designs
- Interior Designers
- Aspiring Interior Designers
- Interior Design Professionals
- Option 1: Evening on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Option 2: Weekends (2 Saturdays, 8 am to 4.30 pm)
- Option 3: Weekdays (5 days – 8 am to 4.30 pm)
Course Level: Advance
MODE OF PAYMENT
We recommend that you select the most convenient payment option for you
How can i find out if a course i want is available ?
We have ensured to list our most popurlar courses online, However our trainers are specialists who can deliver trainings in most subjects . To find out if we can cover the course you need, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
I have found the course I want. How can I register ?
You can register by downloading your desired course brochure located on each course page and adding your desired course to cart to complete your registeration. Another easy way to register is to call our customer care team on +1 437-886-4561.
Who Delivers Our Courses?
Our team of trainers are are not only certified training professionals, but are extensively experienced in their chosen training field. To learn more about our trainers, visit Our Team Page.
Are all of our courses certified?
Yes, all our courses are certified and we offer certification on completion of our courses .
What is the standard class size for registered participants ?
Our scheduled courses have a maximum number of 6-10 participants. This allows us to give everybody the attention they need and to customise content to address particular needs as much as possible. However for bespoke training, the minimum and maximum number of participants is flexible and can be structured according to your specific goals. Contact us
on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
I am ready to register, but have some questions about my course
For more information regarding your desired course ,Kindly contact us by sending us an email on email@example.com or by phone on +1 437-886-4561. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
How will I know if my registration is confirmed?
Once you have completed your registration and payment, we will send you confirmation by email. This will include your course details (dates, location,times), a receipt of payment and any additional course information you need.
What is our refund or cancellation Policy ?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
Can i pay in any currency ?
Yes, we have available payment options depending on your location ,please click the mode of payment button to find out the payment option available for your location.
40 Hours Course Duration
Competitive research experience
Sessions of Positioning Workshops & Presentations
Case Studies & Practical Exercises
Successful Application Of Course Objectives
Video Sessions & General Discussions
Certificate On Course Completion