Flow Assurance Engineering Training in Nigeria
This course will provide a platform for all participants to possess the requisite knowledge needed to be able to solve flow assurance challenges.
Flow assurance guarantees uninterrupted transport of production fluids from reservoir to the point of sale. Since it impacts every phase of field development and operations, sound knowledge of flow assurance will result in huge cost savings.
This course will be intensive and it will enable participants to understand key concepts and theories of flow assurance, become conversant with latest developments regarding flow assurance and have detailed understanding of potential challenges to pipeline operations including: surge, corrosion, hydrate formation, wax deposition, slugging etc.
It is the goal of this course that all participants will possess the capacity to offer flow assurance operational support, provide design solutions as well as manage, control or solve flow assurance challenges.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Have in-depth understanding of flow assurance in oil & gas field development
- Understand major problems associated with flow assurance including hydrates, corrosion, paraffins (wax), asphaltenes etc
- Identify the causes and mechanism of flow impediment and methods of prevention, control and remediation
- Gain more knowledge on the transient behavior of fluid flow in field operation
- Attain a high level of competency in flow assurance studies execution
- Gain confidence in surge analysis execution and how to eliminate scenarios where surge pressures exceed Maximum Allowable Surge Pressure (MASP) per ASME code B31.4
Course Content Summary
Some of the course topics are:
- Flow Assurance Principles
- Fluid Composition Analysis
- PVT Analysis
- Gas Condensate Pipeline Design
- Pipeline Design for Heavy Oils
- Management of Internal and External Corrosion
- Design of Onshore and Offshore Pipelines
- Pipeline Depressurization/Blowdown
- Design and Modeling of Wells
- Subsea Production Systems
- Surge Analysis: Methods, Software Tools and Surge Remediation.
NOTE: The forty (40) hours course contains more topics/details than the fifteen (15) hours course.
MODE OF PAYMENT
We recommend that you select the most convenient payment option for you
How can i find out if a course i want is available ?
We have ensured to list our most popurlar courses online, However our trainers are specialists who can deliver trainings in most subjects . To find out if we can cover the course you need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
I have found the course I want. How can I register ?
You can register by downloading your desired course brochure located on each course page and adding your desired course to cart to complete your registeration. Another easy way to register is to call our customer care team on +1 437-886-4561.
Who Delivers Our Courses?
Our team of trainers are are not only certified training professionals, but are extensively experienced in their chosen training field. To learn more about our trainers, visit Our Team Page.
Are all of our courses certified?
Yes, all our courses are certified and we offer certification on completion of our courses .
What is the standard class size for registered participants ?
Our scheduled courses have a maximum number of 6-10 participants. This allows us to give everybody the attention they need and to customise content to address particular needs as much as possible. However for bespoke training, the minimum and maximum number of participants is flexible and can be structured according to your specific goals. Contact us
on email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
I am ready to register, but have some questions about my course
For more information regarding your desired course ,Kindly contact us by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +1 437-886-4561. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
How will I know if my registration is confirmed?
Once you have completed your registration and payment, we will send you confirmation by email. This will include your course details (dates, location,times), a receipt of payment and any additional course information you need.
What is our refund or cancellation Policy ?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
Can i pay in any currency ?
Yes, we have available payment options depending on your location ,please click the mode of payment button to find out the payment option available for your location.
40 Hours Course Duration
Competitive research experience
Sessions of Positioning Workshops & Presentations
Case Studies & Practical Exercises
Successful Application Of Course Objectives
Video Sessions & General Discussions
Certificate On Course Completion