Possessing and mastering core presentation skills is a prerequisite for various managerial and other business key position holders.
This hands-on, workshop-based course is designed to meet the specific needs of our clients, enable them to use various types of visual aids, engage the audience and finally accomplish the delivery of effective and captivating presentations.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the components of ineffective presentations and ways to overcome them
- Prepare for, build and deliver compelling PowerPoint presentations in a professional manner.
- Understand reason for anxiety during presentations and how to overcome them.
- Deliver presentations to achieve required outcome.
- Master the use of visual aids in presentation
Course Content Summary
- Fundamentals & attributes of professional presentation
- Importance of preparation
- Strategies to avoid boring terrains in presentations
- Creating compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Preparing for a presentation
- The framework of an effective presentation
- Body language during presentation
- Understanding public speaking anxiety
- Reasons for anxiety during presentation
- Effective strategies to dealing with public speaking anxiety
- Effective utilization of ms power point
- Mastering the use of visual aids
- Management team
- Sales team members
- Business development executives
- Anyone desiring to improve his/her presentation skills.
- Option 1: Evening on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Option 2: Weekends (2 Saturdays, 8 AM to 4.30 PM)
- Option 3: Weekdays (2 days – 8 AM to 4.30 PM)
Course Level: Intermediate
MODE OF PAYMENT
We recommend that you select the most convenient payment option for you
How can i find out if a course i want is available ?
We have ensured to list our most popurlar courses online, However our trainers are specialists who can deliver trainings in most subjects . To find out if we can cover the course you need, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
I have found the course I want. How can I register ?
You can register by downloading your desired course brochure located on each course page and adding your desired course to cart to complete your registeration. Another easy way to register is to call our customer care team on +1 437-886-4561.
Who Delivers Our Courses?
Our team of trainers are are not only certified training professionals, but are extensively experienced in their chosen training field. To learn more about our trainers, visit Our Team Page.
Are all of our courses certified?
Yes, all our courses are certified and we offer certification on completion of our courses .
What is the standard class size for registered participants ?
Our scheduled courses have a maximum number of 6-10 participants. This allows us to give everybody the attention they need and to customise content to address particular needs as much as possible. However for bespoke training, the minimum and maximum number of participants is flexible and can be structured according to your specific goals. Contact us
on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
I am ready to register, but have some questions about my course
For more information regarding your desired course ,Kindly contact us by sending us an email on email@example.com or by phone on +1 437-886-4561. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.
How will I know if my registration is confirmed?
Once you have completed your registration and payment, we will send you confirmation by email. This will include your course details (dates, location,times), a receipt of payment and any additional course information you need.
What is our refund or cancellation Policy ?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
Can i pay in any currency ?
Yes, we have available payment options depending on your location ,please click the mode of payment button to find out the payment option available for your location.
15 Hours Course Duration
Competitive research experience
Sessions of Positioning Workshops & Presentations
Case Studies & Practical Exercises
Successful Application Of Course Objectives
Video Sessions & General Discussions
Certificate On Course Completion