This course will cover Total Quality Management and how it is implemented, including the implications of ISO 9000 and other quality management standards.
The application of quality in design, purchasing and manufacturing are the key elements of any Quality Assurance System, thus the approaches and methodology to resolve some of the problems in these areas are covered in this course. Participants will be taught how to approach quality assurance from a preventative rather than a detective point of view.
This course has been streamlined to provide delegates with the most up-to-date Quality Assurance practices and techniques. It is aimed at providing a basic understanding of the philosophy, conceptual frameworks and the tools for total quality management.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Know the aims, objectives, and benefits of Quality Management.
- Be familiar with the application and implementation of various Quality Improvement Techniques such as: Business Process Analysis, Balanced Scorecards, Performance Measurement, Quality Award Schemes, Quality Function Deployment, Quality Circles, Root Cause Analysis, Six Sigma, Statistical Quality Control, etc.
- Become proficient in interpreting for functional purposes the ISO 9000 series standard.
- Articulately answer questions regarding the principles & practice of Quality Management.
- Become QM&T validated and certificated as a Quality Management practitioner.
Course Content Summary
Some of the course topics are:
- Introduction to Quality Assurance
- Quality Concepts
- Modern philosophy, Quality Assurance techniques and methodology such as Statistical Process Control
- Quality Management Systems
- Brief history of evolution and development of ISO 9000 series
- Application and interpretation of ISO9000
- Quality Documentation & the Quality Manual
- Procedure writing and Work Instruction
- Principles of Auditing and Types of Audit
- Quality Planning – Flow Diagrams
- Quality and the Law
- Concept of Supplier Quality Assurance and consumer satisfaction
- Quality Personnel (Quality Managers and Quality Engineers)
- Line Managers
- Design and Production Engineers
- Those who already appreciate the importance of Quality Assurance and wish to broaden their knowledge of the subject.
- Option 1: Evening on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Option 2: Weekends (2 Saturdays, 8 am to 4.30 pm)
- Option 3: Weekdays (2 days – 8 am to 4.30 pm)
Course Level: Intermediate
Price (Including VAT): N 100,000
Please download detailed course brochure below and register for your desired session
PROVIDE DETAILS & DOWNLOAD COURSE BROCHURE
Please provide your name and email, then get the link to the course brochure