Steady state modelling is a basic requirement in the engineering design and operation of any process facility.
In this course, participants will learn through project-based and practical application, how to use HYSYS to perform engineering design and analysis in such a way as to minimize capital costs, debottleneck existing systems and optimize process plants in order to meet product specification, reduce OPEX and achieve other set goals.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Build and run HYSYS models
- Perform logical operations and case studies in HYSYS
- Present professional reports using HYSYS.
- Produce Heat and Mass Balance through the use of HYSYS.
- Perform engineering studies for oil production and export
- Perform engineering studies for gas gathering, and gas production and compression
- Understand best practices in steady state modelling.
Course Content Summary
Some of the course topics are:
- Introduction and capabilities of HYSYS
- HYSYS Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- PVT, Equation of State (EoS), modelling and case studies/sensitivity analysis in HYSYS
- Oil Characterisation
- Logical operations in HYSYS
- Reporting in HYSYS
- Engineering studies involving oil production and pumping operations
- Engineering studies involving gas gathering, NGL recovery, dehydration, hydrate prevention and compression operations
- Heat and Mass Balance (H&MB) report generation using HYSYS
- Tips & tricks, best practices & troubleshooting in steady state modelling
- Case studies and daily workshop
- Process engineers
- Plant engineers
- Research and development (R&D) professionals
- Flow assurance engineers
- Anyone desiring to gain deeper understanding of steady state modelling with Aspen HYSYS
- Option 1: Weekends (4 Saturdays, 8am to 7pm)
- Option 2: Weekdays (5 days – 8am to 5pm)
Course Level: Introductory
Price (Including VAT): N600,000
This course is not scheduled
Download course brochure