This specialized course is aimed at increasing the competency of piping engineers in the preparation of piping engineering drawings encountered in the execution of EPC projects.
Participants will be guided systematically to specialize and master the preparation and delivery of the piping drawings during different stages of a project.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of piping engineering
- Identify the different phases of an engineering project and piping engineers’ role.
- Identify different drawings delivered during different stages of EPC project.
- Possess the capacity to prepare different piping drawings required during conceptual studies, FEED and detailed engineering design.
- Become proficient in the design of each piping engineering drawing.
Course Content Summary
Some of the course topics are:
- Introduction to piping engineering
- Piping Engineers’ Role in Projects
- Company standards, international codes, and standards
- Types of engineering project
- Phases of engineering project
- Piping & instrumentation diagram (P&ID)
- Piping plot plan
- Piping layout
- Piping isometrics
- Piping general arrangement
- Process engineers
- Piping designers
- Option 1: Evening on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Option 2: Weekends (2 Saturdays, 8 am to 4.30 pm)
- Option 3: Weekdays (2 days – 8 am to 4.30 pm)
Course Level: Advanced
Price (Including VAT): N 100,000
Please download detailed course brochure below and register for your desired session