This course is designed to practically coach beginners in the use of AutoCAD to design instrumentation systems.
Participants will understand what is required from an instrumentation designer in EPC projects and how to deliver design drawings at different project phases.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamentals of instrumentation and control engineering as related to EPC projects.
- Understand the requirements from instrumentation designer in EPC projects.
- Liaise with other disciplines during engineering projects.
- Develop the professional skills to work with lead instrumentation designer and instrumentation & control engineers
- Produce different instrumentation design deliverables at different project stages
Course Content Summary
Some of the course topics are:
- Fundamentals of instrumentation and control engineering
- Simple and complex loop drawing
- Preparing isometrics & instrumentation hook-ups
- Instrument cable tray & routing diagram
- Instrument nozzle elevation drawing
- Control valve assembly
- Field wiring diagrams
- Level sketches
- JB & MR layouts
- Cable tray & cable routing
- Piping & instrumentation diagram
- Plot plan, key plan & section plan
- Plant location layout
- Control room layout
- Instrument air routing diagram
- Instrumentation designers
- Engineer and non-engineers desiring to make a career as instrumentation designers
- Option 1: Weekends (4 Saturdays, 8am to 7pm)
- Option 2: Weekdays (5 days – 8am to 5pm)
Course Level: Introductory
Price (Including VAT): N150,000
This course is not scheduled Download course brochure