It is a necessity that IT specialists have in-depth knowledge and practical skills to plan, deliver and monitor IT/cyber security.
This course will cover Wi-Fi security, website security, human factors, cyber forensics, cyber security team management etc.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Appropriate information security standards to critical assets of different organizations.
- Identify different types of threats
- Propose and implement different threat-mitigating options
- Understand different wireless security protocols, their security attributes, and their potential insecurities.
Course Content Summary
Some of the course topics are:
- Information security standards
- Information Technology: Documented tools
- Fundamentals of Enterprise security
- External defences
- Web filtering
- Intruder Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Intruder Detection Systems (IDS)
- Secure code
- Software Development Lifecycles (SDL)
- Potential insecurities within developed applications
- WiFi security protocols and attributes
- Voice over IP (VoIP) security
- Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Security Incident Event Management (SEIM) applications
- Cloud security
- Third party security and compliance
- Adopting cybersecurity measures
- Building cybersecurity teams
- Cyber risks and tools
- IT and security professionals
- Site administrators
- Anyone responsible for managing and protecting the integrity of network infrastructures.
- Option 1: Evening on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Option 2: Weekends (2 Saturdays, 8 AM to 4.30 PM)
- Option 3: Weekdays (2 days – 8 AM to 4.30 PM)
Course Level: Intermediate
Price (Including VAT): N100,000
Please download detailed course brochure below and register for your desired session
PROVIDE DETAILS & DOWNLOAD COURSE BROCHURE
Please provide your name and email, then get the link to the course brochure