This is a fast-paced program designed to present major topics relative to the design of Electrical system in EPC projects. This course is designed to practically coach beginners in the use of AutoCAD to design electrical systems.
Participants will understand what is required from an electrical designer in EPC projects and how to deliver design drawings at different project phases.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamentals of electrical engineering as related to EPC projects.
- Understand the requirements from electrical designer in EPC projects.
- Liaise with other disciplines during engineering projects.
- Develop the professional skills to work with lead electrical designer and electrical engineers
- Produce different electrical design deliverables at different project stages
Course Content Summary
Some of the course topics are:
- Fundamentals of electrical engineering
- Drawing Standards.
- Components of Engineering Drawings.
- Electro Symbols & Legends.
- Single-line & 3-line Diagrams.
- Control Schematics.
- Cabling & Wiring Drawings.
- Lighting Layout Design.
- Earthing Layouts.
- Cable Routing Diagram.
- Trench Layouts.
- Substation & Control Room Layout
- Electrical designers
- Engineer and non-engineers desiring to make a career as electrical designers
- Option 1: Weekends (4 Saturdays, 8am to 7pm)
- Option 2: Weekdays (5 days – 8am to 5pm)
Course Level: Introductory
Price (Including VAT): N150,000
This course is not scheduled
Download Course Brochure