This specialized course is aimed at increasing the competency of pipeline engineers in the area of documents and drawings encountered in the execution of EPC projects.
Participants will be guided systematically to specialize and master the production of the related deliverables during different stages of a project.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of pipeline engineering
- Identify different documents and drawings delivered during different stages of EPC project.
- Possess the capacity to prepare different pipeline documents required during conceptual studies, FEED and detailed engineering design.
- Become proficient in the preparation of pipeline drawings.
Course Content Summary
Some of the course topics are:
- Introduction to Pipeline Engineering
- Pipeline Engineers’ Roles and Responsibilities & Interconnection with other Disciplines
- Codes and standards related to pipeline engineering
- Pipeline design basis
- Pipe wall thickness calculations
- Tie-ins details and isolating joints
- Alignment sheets
- Pipeline on-bottom stability calculations
- Corrosion protection study report
- Pipeline material take off (MTO)
- Road crossing details
- River & canal crossings details
- Pipeline engineers
- Pipeline operators
- Option 1: Evening on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Option 2: Weekends (2 Saturdays, 8 am to 4.30 pm)
- Option 3: Weekdays (2 days – 8 am to 4.30 pm)
Course Level: Intermediate
Price (Including VAT): N100,000
Please download detailed course brochure below and register for your desired session